B2B business data company with presence across Latin America. We are looking for a Web and Visual Designer who will be expected to use his or her creativity and knowledge to develop well designed, creative and modern websites, landing pages and other designs.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best web development practices
· Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
· Integrate data from various back-end services and databases such as Salesforce, Drift, etc.
· Stay plugged into emerging technologies/ trends and apply them into your daily activities
· Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design
· Collaborating with product managers and marketing teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and marketing goals
· Executing all visual design stages “E2E” from concept to front end to development
· Create and adapt other visual designs such as mailings, presentation decks, social media posts, etc.
· Proven working experience in web design and programming
· Proficiency with Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and other design softwares
· Experience developing websites and landing pages on static generated sites, such as Jekyll and Github
· Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
· Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process (SEO)
· Excellent visual design skills
· Creative and open to new ideas.
· Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
· BS in computer science or a related field
· Fluent in english, written and spoken