As a Vendor Management Specialist, you’ll be in charge of leading efforts in enabling employees through providing the legal, sourcing and travel backbone of the office, developing and sharing efficient and effective processes executed with excellence while minimizing impact to employees.
You’ll ensure that correct execution of the Legal, Sourcing, T&E and Ds processes are executed in a smooth and correct manner. Alway thinking in how we can improve and make the process smoother and less painful assuring that we use our resources in the best and most efficient way.
● PVN management, process follow up, PVN validation, database management
● Legal docs management, Local-Central liaison, Local legal vendor management
● T&E policies, processes and guidelines ownership
● Imports and exports liaison with Central office and with other Rioters’ needs
● Vendor sourcing, ensuring the process and adequate operation
● Create processes and guidelines for the Rioters in areas such as: Projects valuation, Purchasing & Vendor betting
● Ensure high-quality and cost-efficient deals
● Assure all the vendors administration, including contracts & documentation.
● 3+ years of experience in vendor management and contracts / legal assistance
● Capabilities in process design and improvement
● Analytical mindset
● Ability of switching between operational and strategic views
● Negotiation experience in contractual & legal matters. For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players and fans, this could be the role for you!
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 more beneffits.
Send your CV to Ximena Sánchez. xsanchez(arroba)humaniq.com.mx