This position ensures that the integrity of the brand is present through graphics, direct mail, advertising, digital, branded platforms, targeted campaigns, and maintains continuity throughout the brand experience. Also he will align and coordinate all the materials.
- Coordinate and schedule other designers´ time to deliver on time.
- Creates, develops, and executes more complex quality designs for marketing vehicles including campaigns materials, digital emails, presentations, product launches, internal campaigns, and internal ad hoc requests.
- Revision of details as design progresses, in sufficient time to keep work progressing.
- Maintains knowledge of standards and formats to consistently and effectively convey the company’s image and positioning within the marketplace.
- Collaborates with manager and other marketing team members, and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate concepts, themes, and messages are represented effectively and consistently for the business objectives and audiences.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- Experience creating ad campaign concepts for various media.
- High degree of digital design talent and creativity.
- Advanced level skill with Photoshop, Ilustrator, Premier, After Effects, Muse, In design.
- Knowledge in illustration.
- Knowledge of video filming, editing, post-production is a plus.
- Knowledge in basic HTML CSS and UX and UI design is a plus.