1. - Coordination of back office team, for review, approve cash advance and travel expenses reports.
2.- Support and resolve issues and questions to employees of using the Concur tool providing the best service according to policy.
3. - Ensure travel expenses reports are authorized at system, reviewed and entered in the correct period.
4. - Ensure receipts of travel and expenses reports comply with tax laws and PPG policy.
5. - Schedule payments for Corporate credit card and employees according to the established calendar dates.
6. - Control payments cash advances and expenses reports according to policy to employees that don’t have Corporate credit card.
7. - Ensure to find best practices and efficiencies to development the travel and expenses process.
8. Participate in the monthly closing process and complete various analytical tasks.
9. Participate in miscellaneous projects or activities including, but not limited to, communicating system performance; ensuring expense policies are properly maintained; implementation of new users; data gathering.
3-5 years of professional experience in a financial reporting/analyst role supporting procurement, Travel & Expense programs and/or other back office functions.
Experience with 3+ years involving SAP Concur, banking platforms, treasury management, or other similar financial systems
Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance or equivalent experience.
Strong financial and analytical background.
Ability to develop and maintain positive and productive relationships globally, both internally and with suppliers.
Highly organized and detail oriented.