Βeat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes. Beat’s mission is to become part of people’s everyday life by making transportation more affordable, convenient, efficient and safe while providing enormous economic opportunities to hundreds of thousands of people who drive with Beat.
Beat is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. The app was founded in Athens, Greece, starting its life as “TaxiBeat”. Within 3 years of operations in the Greek capital, Beat extended its service in Latin America, starting from Peru. Today, Beat is the fastest growing ride-hailing service in this region, serving millions of rides every day. The app is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, and Mexico.
About the role
Our Customer Experience Supervisor will take the helm, and lead a team of agents who support drivers and passengers in person! The ideal candidate is vigorous about creating an unsurpassed level of service for the Beat community, and focused on standardization and time reduction to serve. This Beater must be calm in the face of a storm, and remain a lighthouse to the agents working in his/her shift.
What you'll do day in day out:
- Elaborate KPIs to keep track of critical cases and to follow up on the agents’ performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Implement effective policies and procedures regarding the team's performance
- Act as a key player in onboarding and mentoring new team members in a fast-paced environment
- Supervise Drivers Center and coordinate all maintenance and logistics with the administration team
- Follow up on the resolution of critical cases
- Responsible to clearly communicate set objectives to Front Office agents and provide feedback accordingly
- Work closely with Front Office Coordinator to improve internal processes & boost efficiency
- Provide insights and suggestions to Front Office Coordinator on how to further improve customer experience
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in customer support
- 2+ years experience in a supervising role
- Ability to speak, read and write Spanish and English fluently
- Ability to inspire and motivate teams to achieve individual and company goals
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and active listening skills
- Be friendly, enthusiastic, and have a positive can-do attitude
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- High-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit, and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.