- Responsible for developing pricing for transportation and warehouse projects.
- Support the operation for new projects /BID involving logistics procurement.
- Support the operation and suppliers when escalating critical operational problems.
- Focus on cost reduction considering optimization of the transportation and warehouse process.
- Lead negotiations with suppliers for and airfreight, LTL and FTL freight and warehouse services.
- Develop transport network for distribution throughout the national territory.
- Commercially manage existing contracts for transportation and warehouse.
- Support in the pertinent analyzes the negotiation and report of the area.
- Leading and supporting BID negotiations.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in Transportation and Logistics Sourcing.
- Experience in transportation BIDs.
- Strong experience in data management, excel knowledge.
- Ability to work in a global, matrix organization: good communication and presentation skills; ability to collaborate and partner with people from different functions;
- Good project management experience and process excellence mindset.
- Strong project solving and analytical skills with excellent attention to details.
- Customer oriented with a pro-active attitude.
- Experience in process design and standards definition.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree completed is required.
- Proven skills in building diverse, high performing teams embracing a culture of functional excellence, continuous improvement and E2E collaboration.
- Fluent english is required (90%).
- Minimum 1 year in E2E Supply chain related disciplines, good understanding of deliver process
- Financial acumen, budgeting and finance management skills
This position requires up to 15% local and international travel.
This position is temporary for 1 year
"In Johnson & Johnson we recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the health needs of people in communities around the world.
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”.