Huawei Technologies Co. offers products and services in more than 170 countries, serving a third of the world's population. As one of Huawei's three primary business units, Huawei Consumer Business Group became the world's third-biggest smartphone maker in 2015, delivering a superior user experience on its world-class lineup of smartphones, PC and tablets, wearable and cloud services, etc. With 16 R&D centers in the United States, Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, and China, Huawei opens up new possibilities for consumers through innovations in mobility, built on more than 20 years of industry-leadership in the global telecommunications market.
As Store Manager you will be responsible for:
1. Human Resources: To optimize the management of the organizational structure and human resources assigned to Huawei's own after-sales service center operation.
2. Repair data Management: Complete and correct registration in the Huawei system for the administration of the repaired and / or serviced devices in Huawei's own after-sales service center.
3. Customer Protection Data: Ensure compliance with consumer data protection, always following the compliance established by Huawei and the laws of the country.
4. Operation and Key Performance Indicators: Control and scope of the operational indicators established such as: Compliance with repair within 2 hours, recurring failures below the minimum% established, etc.
5. Spare Parts, accessories and Product: Planning of Components for repair, Accessories for exhibition and sales and product sample of exhibition in experience tables (Based on market models + new launched models)
6. Cost: Budget and report of control and administration of expenses.
7. Service-MKT: Planning, execution, control and reporting of activities on / off line of the M-ASC (Annual plan and compliance report in each execution)
8. Infrastructure Management: Administration and control of everything related to maintenance, replacement and cleaning of the areas of the property.
9. Experience Area: Attention and support in the experience area achieving the highest level of consumer satisfaction
10. Social Media and Customer Satisfaction: To guarantee in the Social Network higher score compared with main competitors as: Google Score, Face book, twitter, etc.. Customer’s comments and evaluation.
11. Store Decoration: Seasonal decoration for the store.
Bachelor degree in Telecommunications, Administration or Accommodation.
4 years of experience as store manager, mobile, tablets, laptops, etc. Hospitality industry experience will also be considered.
Advanced level of English.
High level of achievement and negotiation.
High level of interaction and persuasion.
High degree of emotional intelligence for management and solution of conflicts, etc.
Acting as responsible, the effective and successful implementation of projects