Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
• Embedded Software Development: design, coding, configuration, test and documentation for Driver Assistance System products
• Requirement/Task implementation.
• SW maintenance and unit testing: Debug, Test, configuration management and documentation.
· C programming experience (High level: more than 5 yrs industry experience).
· Experience with microcontrollers (High level: more than 5 yrs industry experience).
· I2C and SPI protocol (High knowledge: theoretical and practical knowledge of the protocols).
· Configuration management tools (like Git, Tortoise SVN, MKS: Basic user).
· Test abilities/Unit testing (High experience).
· Static code analysis (QAC/Misra: High experience).
· UDS protocol knowledge is required.
· Good debugging skills is required.
· Vehicle networking knowledge is required.
· Texas FPD Link Protocol knowledge is an advantage.
· Imager/ ISP control knowledge is an advantage.
· Problem solving skills (High).
· Team work and intercultural orientation.
· Good communication skills.
· Responsible and committed to handle tasks independently.
Candidate must be proficient in English level, since will be part of a global team. Meetings, mailing and communication uses English.