Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Join Huawei to have a brilliant future!
Huawei is looking for a Service Operations Assistant (Customer Service mobile industry)
• Manage and organize department regular meeting and SOA meeting
• Analysis operation data about service business (Performance or KPI related to customer satisfaction)
• Monitor department KPI progress statues
• NSS data analysis and reporting
• Monitor customer satisfaction improve action implement
• Department other related issue follow up and monitor which assign by department director
• Basic computer skills or knowledge
• Microsoft software skill (including Excel, word, PowerPoint)
• Data analysis skill and experience
• Communications Skills & Negotiation skills
• Documentation Control
• Conference or event arrangement skills
Advanced level of English, written and oral.
Bachelor degree in Computing Science, Telecommunications, or related.