The core responsibility of this roll will be planning and executing marketing initiatives across organic channels and generate tactics to promote financial education in Mexico through educational videos. This entails technical SEO’s execution, optimization, and regular reporting with analysis. The SEO Manager is ultimately responsible for all facets of assigned channel performance.
- Plan and execute organic search tactics (specially technical ones) to exceed our
- Act as a consultant and advisor to internal stakeholders regarding directional
- Internally communicate the success and performance of assigned channels.
- Pursue solutions for organic channels beyond the tools immediately available.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Develop educational videos to promote financial education un Mexico.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Undergraduate degree.
- 3 - 5 years of experience on similar SEO roles (On and Off Page).
- Expert data analysis and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Energized by solving problems and finding opportunities to make projects successful.
- Experience with main SEO Tools (Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, Moz, Ahrefs, Search Console, etc.)
- Creativity and decision quality.
- Passion and dedication.
- Desire to be the best and focus on results
- Team management experience.
- Experience in the financial services vertical.