TTEC is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst, reporting to the Manager who will be responsible for supporting tax compliance activities. This position deals with a variety of TTEC personnel, as well as external income tax auditors.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Preparation of the federal and local corporate income tax returns and supporting workpapers.
• Assist with the preparation of the company’s income tax provision including the reconciliation of deferred tax, tax payable, and reserve accounts.
• Track and respond to federal, state, and local tax notices and requests from tax authorities.
• Assist with federal and state income tax audits when necessary. This may include compiling necessary documentation, reports or analytics, and other activities as required.
• Perform tax accounts reconciliations
• Prepare and maintain of tax depreciation.
• Assist with other International, Federal and State Income Tax issues/projects as assigned.
• Perform and submit electronic accounting in a monthly basis.
• Assist with ongoing process improvement initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• 3+years’ experience
• Strong Knowledge in CFDI and electronic accounting matters.
• Ability to plan work appropriately, multi-task and assign appropriate priority to project to ensure all deadlines are properly met.
• Ability to work as a team player with willingness to handle assigned tasks, whether simple or complex.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skill.
• Fluent English.