The role will engage, qualify, and educate prospective partners.
- Close strategic partnerships.
- Achieve pipeline objectives.
- Achieve customer, shipment and revenue objectives.
- Partner with account management to properly integrate and onboard clients.
- Manage entire deal flow from initial contact to contract signing.
- Evolve and scale your sales process.
- Ability to adapt and change within a fluid business environment.
- 5-7 years of hunter sales / business development experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Transportation or other logistics industry experience is required, preferably with a carrier.
- Consistently exceed quotas and you are a regular top performer on your team.
- Experience selling to executives at Fortune 1000 companies.
- Strong pipeline building habits from experience in a net new logo acquisition role with outbound motions.
- Team-mentality and ability to thrive in a rapidly growing, highly collaborative role.
- High energy and strong desire to achieve top results with a positive can-do attitude over the phone and in person.
- Expert at quickly building rapport and strong business relationships.
- Selling service based programs.
- Startup experience is a strong plus.
- A passion for innovation, problem solving, and flexibility with constant change.
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- You are also self motivated, coachable, driven, and resilient.