We are seeking an exceptionally talented individual to join the firm’s investment team as an Analyst / Senior Associate.
Analysts are integral members of the team who leverage their skills and knowledge to generate impact from day one. They provide the analytical horsepower and problem-solving skills necessary to run the fund on a day-to-day basis, playing a key role in everything from the analysis of investment opportunities to the execution of portfolio company value creation initiatives. In a typical week on the job, an Analyst may stress- test a financial model, draft an investment memorandum, construct a 100-day plan, and participate in a strategy session with senior management. The environment is dynamic, fast-paced, and highly collaborative.
- Perform industry and market research.
- Meet and engage with industry executives and management teams.
- Build financial models, analyze company financials, and perform valuation exercises.
- Support and lead firmwide initiatives.
- Assist with business, financial, and legal due diligence.
- Prepare marketing materials and investment committee documents.
- +1 year of relevant experience who exhibit a passion for research and analysis and a demonstrated track record of academic and professional excellence.
- +5 years of banking, consulting or VC / PE experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent academic profile from a top-tier Mexican or international university (MBA).
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Compelling analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, both in Spanish and English.
- Mastery of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong accounting and financial analysis skills.
- Learns quickly and operates effectively under pressure; embraces change.
- Creative, resourceful and flexible.
- Mature, confident, and articulate; can interact effectively with high-level executives.
- Honest and of the highest integrity; committed and reliable.