Looking for a developer responsible for the configuration, development, and on-going support for Salesforce platform.
This is an opportunity to design and deliver new customizations, reports, integrations and data migrations in a dynamic and growing organization.
This position requires to work on our office (San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León).
- Conduct business process analysis.
- Create Solution design to address client business, interface and performance requirements.
- Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations.
- Developing and documenting the detailed design and configuration of the business process.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years Salesforce experience, including extensions and integrations.
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate Salesforce solution capabilities to the client.
- Salesforce Developer and Administrator certifications
- English level - 70%
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on your skills & experience (regarding the IT field)
- Different insurance plans to select
- Microsoft Certifications subsidy
- 10 vacation days since your starting day + 2 Personal Time Off days during the year
- Flexible working hours / Home Office possibility (casual or permanent)
- Home Office possibility for particular reasons (maternity, illness, relocation…)
- 10 days of paternity leave
- Scholarship for English lessons
About Definity First
Headquartered in San Diego, CA, with a state-of-the-art development facility in Monterrey, Mexico; Definity First serves businesses across North America. We have built and maintained business-critical Web platforms for small-to-medium businesses as well as large multi-national corporations.
At Definity First we do not discriminate towards gender, age, sexual preferences/orientation, religion, pregnancy, ethnicity or place of origin.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.