As Sales Development Representative you will establish, develop and grow new business relationships with influential contacts within Key Accounts within the region.
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience.
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in us.
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business.
Benefits and Perks:
- Major medical insurance.
- Pantry Vouchers.
- Flexible work time, including working from home.
- You decide when to take vacation: Hard work deserves a good rest.
- Christmas Bonus 30 days.
- Stock Options.
- Beverage & Snack all time at the office
Nap room. (For those moments of nap time).
- No dress code but PLEASE, come dressed!
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- A demonstrable track record of success within a telemarketing, lead generation, cold calling or new business sales capacity (ideally within the Enterprise space)
- Experience in selling enterprise class solutions such as call-centre an advantage
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles
- Sales force automation, enterprise resource planning or other IT infrastructure management (monitoring and discovery) technologies a definite plus.
- Presentation skills via web based tools will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills - Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects and internal colleagues.
- Persistent and dependable, especially with attendance, deliverables and deadlines.
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods if needed.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Highly analytical with data driven mindset.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with working under-pressure.