As Sales Development Leader you will establish, develop and grow new business relationships with influential contacts within Key Accounts within the region.
- Meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives.
- Focus on understanding an organization's business drivers, challenges, pain points and how ServiceNow solutions map to these.
- Leverage existing installations and relationships into projects, departments and divisions to identify new opportunities to pass to the Field Account Executives
- Align with Field Account Executives to effectively devise territory plans and account profiles.
- Facilitate resources necessary to further sales cycle such as Solution Consultants, Customer Services, Marketing etc.
- Provide timely and accurate information to management such as forecasting, territory plans, business objectives etc.
- Use and leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively and in a timely manner.
- Effective Data Management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines, press and others sources.
- Working towards daily, monthly & quarterly KPI metrics such as Calls Made, Talk Time, Appointment Setting
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process.
Benefits and Perks:
- Major medical insurance.
- Pantry Vouchers.
- Flexible work time, including working from home.
- You decide when to take vacation: Hard work deserves a good rest.
- Christmas Bonus 30 days.
- Stock Options.
- Beverage & Snack all time at the office
Nap room. (For those moments of nap time).
- No dress code but PLEASE, come dressed!
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- A demonstrable track record of success within a telemarketing, lead generation, cold calling or new business sales capacity (ideally within the Enterprise space)
- Experience in selling enterprise class solutions such as call-centre an advantage
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles
- Sales force automation, enterprise resource planning or other IT infrastructure management (monitoring and discovery) technologies a definite plus.
- Presentation skills via web based tools will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills - Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects and internal colleagues.
- Persistent and dependable, especially with attendance, deliverables and deadlines.
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods if needed.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Highly analytical with data driven mindset.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with working under-pressure.