Risk Manager is responsible for day to day running of risk function, including maintenance, updates and enforcing of risk methodologies and policies to prevent fraud, anti-money laundering, and ensuring wider organization is informed and educated on full spectrum of risks
Coordinate with payment processors to establish rules to prevent frauds with fintech product
Ensure all type of risks are managed: Operational, clients, technology, channels, product, and others
Manage relationship with vendor serving as Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to:
Lead cybersecurity team to detect any risk to customer information
Coordinate the Compliance strategic direction and lead planning activities
Prepare regular risks reports and communicate to leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred).
- Strong working knowledge of risk management and previous experience (5+ years) working with risk.
- Thorough understanding of the business or organization's goals and values.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to handle private, sensitive, confidential information appropriately.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.