Your role purpose is to design and develop risk and fraud reports as well as creating ad-hoc analysis leading to take strategic decisions and actions; one important part of the role is the continuous monitoring of the current acquisition process from decision quality perspective. As the Risk Analyst you will work closely and act as a middleman between internal customers (customer care, sales and marketing) and the company functions (credit, fraud).
- Partner key members of the ‘digital’ team to ensure the optimum balance between credit quality and growth
- From day 1 you will be responsible for data analysis in order to drive growth.
- Focus on selecting best risk profile customers respecting profitability aspects.
- Lead the development of systems and processes to ensure that all aspects of customer data are used to pinpoint all opportunities for profitable customer growth; with main focus on risk and fraud perspectives.
- Care about the business; monitoring and reviewing processes and policies to protect the organization from losses and deliver sustainable growth through tracking risk and fraud processes are in place.
- Present reports and analysis to the leadership team, taking every opportunity to make recommendations to improve business performance, improve risk awareness and prevent losses.
- You will provide analytical support as required on an ad hoc basis.
- You will build relationships with key stakeholders with the aim of:
o Improving the capability of our credit & fraud decision process
o Improving long term sustainable profitability and success of the business.
o Improving risk awareness and risk related processes.
o Improving analytical capability to prevent losses.
- Care about what we spend - treat this business like it is your own.
- Support relationship with external partners to guarantee service excellence.
- Keep monitoring of regulatory requirements.
- Degree educated: physics or math engineering (top university).
- 3+ years of experience in fraud/risk.
- Having a passion for data and process is a must.
- Excellent english (writing and talking).
- Data modeling, data mining and data analysis knowledge.
- Knowledge and wide practical experience of the tools available to support the management of credit risk.
- Relevant technical knowledge within SQL and DWH usage (WPS would be beneficial).