We're looking for a Retail Operations Manager to manage the operations and teams of our Smile Diagnosis Centers, located in different cities within Mexico. These Diagnosis centers are the first in-person interaction our patients have with the company, and we're creating a best-in-class customer service experience for them.
- Oversee the operation and team of multiple locations across Mexico.
- Support your team to achieve quality, efficiency and sales metrics. You’ll be responsible for your Center’s metrics.
- Team management: Manage hiring, training, mentoring, and development of our Smile Representatives.
- Ensure an excellent work environment across all Centers.
- Manage your facilities and inventory, making sure they have all the resources necessary.
- Analyze customer feedback to provide the best experience for our patients.
- Work along with different departments to implement projects in order to improve processes.
- Be on the ground with your team. This means visit your Centers weekly and travel to visit the remote Centers.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 3 years of working experience in retail, operations, customer support or as a store manager.
- Demonstrated experience in operational or process improvement.
- Team coaching and leadership experience.
- Great communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong autonomy to analyze and propose different projects and processes by yourself, to improve our service.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate English level is a big plus.
- You’ll need to travel at least 30% of your time.