Join us for our hiring event on November 9, 2019!
Location: Periferico Sur, Manuel Gomez Morin 8316. Col. Paisajes del Tesoro, Tlaquepaque In Front of ITESO
Granting the highest quality of service is just the beginning. As a Bilingual Credit and Collection Representative, you will be part of a team of professionals dedicated to keeping our clients connected. Join our team and discover how far your professional career will take you with AT&T.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ability to deal with a variety of clients.
• Ability to explain and support different charges on invoices.
• Ability to create a sense of urgency in our clients to help them update their accounts.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time; Using a computer while using a telephone headset, evaluate and offer different payment options for our customers, take notes and create a relationship with customers at the same time.
• Build relationships and retain the customer.
• Solve the client's problem while on the phone until its completion.
• Listen and answer by phone, while receiving back-to-back calls throughout the entire work shift.
• Need to be creative and innovative.
• You don't work on Sunday
Key Competencies and Skills:
1. Positive service orientation
2. Effective communication and responsiveness
3. Negotiate and overcome objections
4. Knowledge of computers and technology
5. Follow policies and procedures
6. Problem solving and learning guidance
What do we offer you? To start, a competitive pay. Our monthly compensation package is MXN $: 19,452
Base Salary: MXN $ 15,000 (48 hours per week)
• Pantry vouchers: MXN $ 2,474.08
• Restaurant vouchers: MXN $ 1,979.32
What do you expect to take our service and your career to the next level?
Apply today at http://work.att.jobs/pb8
For more information, contact whatsapp at 5569700070