International manufacturing company that develops and produces protective devices looking for a Regional Account Manager for Mexico.
International manufacturing company that develops and produces protective devices.
The main responsibilities are to:
• Implement the corporate sales strategy within designated customer base
• Ensure accelerated growth by expansion of existing business relationships
• Build and maintain strategic partnership relations
• Implement corporate pricing strategy including conditions of delivery and payment terms
• Elaborate intense business mapping in your area of responsibility; define market opportunities
• Verify new potential customers in both automotive and non-automotive segments
• Investigate and understand industry trends, new technologies and future applications
• Ensure integrated internal communication at all levels
• Prepare all the Activity and budget reporting
• Ensure a high level of data discipline and efficiency within your area of responsibility
Bachelor of Science Degree, Business or Technical major preferred. At least 3 years of experience in similar positions and responsibilites such as a sales role for B2B in automotive or related field. Must have relationship at OEM/Tier 1 customers. Customer oriented, high commercial mindset, self-driven and effective communication skills. Availability to travel both domestically and internationally. Fluent English level is mandatory.
Competitive Salary + Company Perk