The main objective of the Public Policy Advisor will be conducting research, analyzing current policies, evaluating the effects of proposed legislation, and reporting on findings.
- Resolving all queries relating to specialty standards.
- Preparing policy clarification documentation for clients.
- Reviewing public policy prospects about safety measures.
- Formulating security and emergency management practices.
- Reviewing Legislation and Policies.
- Liaising with Stakeholders.
- Gathering Data.
- Evaluating the Effects of Existing Policies.
- Writing Reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in hospitality, tourism, or business administration, experience at a start-up a plus.
- Hands-on experience in managing public policy practices.
- Operational knowledge of analyzing the clinical performance.
- Functional knowledge of delivering health care plans.
- Familiarity with the resolution of performance measurement problems.