As Project Manager, you’ll be an essential part of the team, overseeing and coordinating all accounting and operations projects from inception to completion.
You’ll work closely with our accounting teams in Mexico and India to drive execution and continuous delivery for clients and the operations team. You’ll help strategize and execute projects that provide high value to our clients and improve internal processes.
- You will support the Mexico City and India teams with planning, strategizing and driving execution to ensure timely delivery to our clients.
- You ́will collaborate with our Head of Ops and Finance, Senior Accounting Manager and Senior Accountants in the creation of strategies and process improvements to increase the value of our service to clients.
- Build and nurture relationships with all teams to foster cohesiveness and cross functionality.
- Drive Planning meetings and standups.
- Collaborate in the creation and execution of Department-level Objectives and Key Results (OKR’s).
- Ensure transparency is achieved amongst teams and throughout the project life.
- Become a servant leader to the team by helping remove bottlenecks, improve communication and mentoring in project areas where improvement is needed.
- Generate project status reports and monitor progress closely to ensure projects are on track.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or similar.
- 3+ years managing projects using Jira/Confluence/Asana.
- Experience with agile frameworks a plus.
- Accounting experience or knowledge a plus.
- Able to communicate clearly and present ideas to the rest of the team.
- Excellent oral and written english communication skills; polished professional; communicates with impact.
- Possess Multicultural Awareness.
- Ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations.
- Possesses passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results; action oriented.
- Strong problem-solver.