We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team and be in charge of incorporate and manage new properties.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing schedules and project budgets.
- Advanced English (necessary).
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.