Segundamano is the largest classified ads portal in Mexico. It has the largest online offer of employment, clothing, videogames, real estate, cars, electronics and more.
We seek to be the best meeting point between buyers and sellers in order to make them feel closer to each other. Segundamano.mx is part of the multinational Adevinta, one of the most exciting and ambitious Technology and Product companies in Europe. With more than 250 million users, operations in several countries, Internet services, online marketplaces and dozens of companies in new spaces. Adevinta is one of the newest and most successful European digital companies, with a great work environment and fast growth.
Segundamano is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
The position will be covered by January 2020.
What you will do:
- Understand how your team key metrics are aligned with company top KPIs and with other teams key metrics
- Own product strategy aimed to impact your team key metrics
- Developing the right mind-set and pace with the team to fail fast, learn and iterate
- Work with your engineering team to design and deliver product iterations
- Provide operational leadership to the development team you work with (own sprint planning, prioritisation, etc.)
- Work with UX, Editorial, Customer support, and business stakeholders to drive continuous product improvements
- Communicate with key stakeholders to keep them up to date
Who you are:
- You are an ambitious, entrepreneurial and energetic person who is always excited and eager to execute ideas you believe in
- You have the ability to inspire and guide teams without direct authority and provide hands-on leadership
- You have exceptional communication and analytical skills
- You have high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You have a strong business sense and a passion for solving problems that make others' lives better
- You can understand the technical architecture of complex and scalable applications
- You love being up to date with the digital industry and its trends and players
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with a flexible, can-do attitude and embrace change
- You have a BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, other technical field or equivalent practical experience
- You are fluent in English!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.