Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation services for 550 million users across Asia, Latin America and Australia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions and food delivery. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry and communities to solve the world’s transportation, environmental and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive and sustainable mobile transportation ecosystem for cities of future.
About the job:
The Procurement Buyer Operations Intern is the link between DiDis internal stakeholders and the Finance and Procurement areas by receiving, reviewing, registering, tracking and generally managing the purchasing requests through the complete Purchase to Pay process
This role will have high visibility across all the company’s areas and internal stakeholders and will support users to ensure adherence to DiDi’s Procurement Policy and processes.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must to establish and maintain positive business relationships with users and suppliers. Analytical and organization skills are helpful as this position will manage several purchasing requests, documents and processes simultaneously.
· Interact with internal stakeholders and suppliers on a daily basis;
· Receive and review purchasing requirements from users aligned to the procurement policy;
· Register purchasing requirements and tracking the approval process for Purchase Orders to be released;
· Confirm receipt of goods and services and approve the receipt of invoices to suppliers;
· Receive invoices from suppliers, register them in the system and trigger the payment process;
· Make purchase decisions in accordance with company procedures and regulations
· Explain and clarify purchasing procedures to internal departments as well as vendors.
Solve problems with orders in an efficient and timely manner
The Successful applicant:
- Must be currently studying
· Proficient in English/Spanish communication (Advance-Bilingüal level is a must)
- Interpersonal and Communication skills: to establish and maintain positive business relationships with users and suppliers.
- Organization & Multi-Tasking skills: helpful as this position will manage several purchasing requests, documents and processes simultaneously.
- Analytical: Work with multiple users vendors and issue recommendations to determine the best alternative to process purchasing requirements aligned to the Procurement policy.
- Negotiating Skills: helping to work with suppliers to create the best deals.
- Tool Management: excel, Google Drive tools. Dashboard creation, mapping of processes, pivot tables, formulas, etc.
- Interested in Procurement (ideally, this person will have the possibility to remain in DiDi after the Internship).
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.