• The position is located in Mexico City, Mexico. Travels up to 50% throughout Mexico to monitor project sites, as well as the U.S. to evaluate minimum requirements are met before installing equipment at GOM sites, and attend meetings to negotiate program implementation as needed.
• Travel to INL warehouses (Brownsville, TX and Anzures, Mexico DF) to track inventory of INL equipment and deliveries of past purchases. Travel to other US locations and other countries may be required.
• Develop requirements documents, budgets and purchase requests.
• Oversee for program team the coordination of the logistics for delivery of the goods to the end users. Track donation and acceptance letters. Coordinate the donation of items with GOM agencies and INL’s shipping and customs office to insure proper delivery of goods and services and ensure donation documentation is correctly finalized.
• Assist program manager in writing technically correct task orders, Statement of Works (SOW), Performance Work Statements (PWS), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), and other procurement and logistics documents.
• Provide assistance in determining if sole source is warranted and execute the necessary documentation when needed.
• Provide the Program Managers with timely updates as to the status of procurement, logistics, and deliveries. Report and inform/determine what problems, if any, are being encountered and provide recommendations in resolving them.
• Mexican Citizen.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
• English FSI level 3/3.
• Spanish FSI level 4/4.
• Two (2) years administrative experience.
• Must have knowledge of importation process.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
• Must be able to deal effectively with senior USG officials within and outside the U.S. Embassy, as well as senior and mid-level GOM officials at federal and local level.
• Must be able to work under pressure, to deal with overlapping tasks, and to work independently in the event the Program Manager is absent.
• Ability to plan, organize and manage a project with minimum guidance and supervision and be able to effectively prioritize assignments.
• US Embassy RSO security background check.
Place of work: Av. Paseo de la Reforma.
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Gross salary $30,000 MXP + Benefits of law + American holidays.