Get the opportunity to work in one of the major global tool manufacturing company, and develop your career in Human Resources as a Payroll Specialist.
Global Company leader in tool manufacturing sector.
The main responsibilities are:
• Own Mexico payroll service delivery
• Support the Manager, HR, Global Payroll with special projects
• Identify payroll vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement
• Ensure that the preparation and distribution of payroll complies
• Provide all necessary data in order to process payroll
Bachelor’s degree in human resources. Experience of 5 years working in payroll department with involvement in manufacturing sector and payroll related tasks. Knowledge in payroll software, preparing and processing complete payroll process, calculating wages, and maintaining accurate payroll records. Strong analytical skills, people oriented, attention to detail and ability to multi-task. Good interpersonal skills in dealing with a diverse population. Advanced English in required.
$35 000-45 000 + benefits above the law