· Gathers all relevant data for payroll purposes.
· May execute the payroll run (process payroll, salary transfer, payroll calculations, input, audits, distribution and financial reporting)
· May provide payroll data to an external supplier.
· Ensures that payroll transactions are completed in accordance with the given deadlines.
· Resolves queries regarding employees
· Completes various reporting requirements (pay-periodical, monthly and annual tax and statistical payroll reporting (if not included in the tasks of payroll team leader of the unit), including reporting relevant data internally to accounting area (who will take care of the salary payments) and externally to various authorities
· Supports administration practices in accordance with changing business needs and legal requirements.
· Acts as liaison to local tax authorities, statutory official and banks.
· May create, maintain and terminate employee related information in SAP HR or other relevant system, as a result of recruitment (hire/transfer), manage exit or international assignment processes or other employment related changes.
· Bachelor Degree in Accountant or Administration
· 2 to 3 years of experience in Payrol (weekly, biweekly or monthly)
· Knowledge in Infonavit, Fonacot, Food Cupons, SATIC, SIROC, ST7 and ST2 process
· Support in Internal or External Audits
· English Advanced
Base salary $25-30 gross, benefits over the law, direct contract by the company.