The Head of Business Intelligence will monitor the day-to-day operations within the business.
- Drive monthly, quarterly and year-end closings.
- Manage, motivate and supervise a team to create best practices.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations.
- Establish appropriate controls and procedures to manage, identify and substantiate any reserves as it relates.
- Identify, document and operationalize accounting treatment for such reserves.
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Operations and Marketing to identify opportunities for improved processes and deliver relevant information to key team members.
- Assist in selection and implementation of new ERP that successfully integrates with multiple platforms.
- Help on Business Intelligence analysis and reports.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, and/or relevant field.
- Experience of 2-5 years in business administration.
- Strong leader with a proven track record in management.
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to interact and interface with all levels of management (both written and verbal).
- Experience in Xero, NetSuite (including implementation), Looker, Bill.com, Expensify and SQL a plus!
- Finance experience is a plus.