Amazon Customer Excellence System (ACES) supports, coordinates and facilitates structured process improvement activities aligned to our business goals. He or she fosters a culture of continuous improvement, providing thought leadership to and influencing change at all levels in the organization.
The successful candidate for this role will be a fast, clear and independent thinker who is naturally curious about how things work, has an analytical mindset and has demonstrated leadership ability. This person will need an ability to see the big picture/whole system and execute on grass root level to improve the overall network. Additionally, they are never satisfied with the status quo, can show success in following-up and getting things done and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric and ever changing Customer Service environment.
· Drives implementation of WW benchmark standard work projects and follow up to have a 100% of adoption through all MX facilities.
· Facilitates the execution of the WW standard processes to managers and support teams.
· Leads and supports process improvement projects at the network level that may have a national impact.
· Coaches and trains management.
· Project teams on ACES concepts and methodologies.
· Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement.
· Demonstrates discretion in coordination of project scoping and selection to align with business objectives.
· Communicates across all levels on implementations.
· Manages improvement projects.
· Responsibilities are non-routine in nature and vary from day to day.
· A completed Bachelor’s Degree is required.
· 1 year of process improvement and project management experience (leading, teaching, mentoring).
· Experience in a program management or operational role within a parcels, logistics, last mile delivery, gig economy, or supply chain environment.
· Ability to lead, teach and develop leaders to deliver key organizational goals without formal responsibility, interacting and building rapport with teams of all levels.
· Cross-functional project management experience.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills. 1 year of experience communicating and presenting to groups.
· Strong analytical background – Quality tools (Lean, Six Sigma, MiniTab), Regression Analysis, etc.
· Self-starter capable of taking initiative and working with minimal direction.
· Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
· Ability to travel.
· Fully bilingual (Spanish & English).
· Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Certification.
· Statistical Software package knowledge.
· Hands-on and engaged style.
· Decisive, confident, and experience with influencing others.
· Strong sense of urgency and personal commitment.
· Consultative / Facilitative / Leadership: Work requires creativity and judgment.
· Ability to execute with total autonomy and deal with ambiguity.
· Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills.
· Assisting teams in presenting data and conclusions clearly.
· Experience in Last Mile deliveries or similar.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age