A world leader in Testing, Inspection y Certification Services is looking for Operation manager
Studies: Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineer with title
· General 8-10 years,
· Projects coordination min 5 years.
· Additional studies: Project management specialization or MBA
· English Advanced
· Availability to travel in and out of the country.
· Customer portfolio and contact network at Oil and Gas sector.
· Knowledge and experience in Services of Inspection, Project Supervision
Functions and Responsibilities
Operational management for KPI compliance and development
Dealing with, clients, customers, suppliers and staff in charge
Fulfillment of the assigned objectives
Development and execution of the project
Work of sale of services offered by the company
Support throughout the process of technical-economic proposals
Permanent monitoring of the financial KPIs and verifying the results during the financial closing dates.
Base Salary + Employee benefits
Location: Alcaldía Miguel Hidalgo