Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Join Huawei to have a brilliant future!
Huawei is looking for an Offline Service Coordinator (Customer Service mobile industry)
• Customer Service center construction progress monitor and follow up
• Customer service center performance (TAT ) monitor and report
• Customer service center operation audit and monitor
• Service supplier and service center information management
• Service IT system and account information management
• Service supplier contract statutes and progress management
• Service supplier claim progress management
• Basic computer skills or knowledge.
• Bachelor degree in Telecommunications, Computing science or related.
• Microsoft software skill (including Excel, word, PowerPoint)
• Data analysis skill and experience
• Communications Skills & Negotiation skills
• Documentation Control
• Escalation resolution
Advance level of English, both written and oral.