¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Network Operations Lead
Principal purpose –
Mexico Network lead manages Network Operations and Fixed Telephone services and provides dedicated support to Mexico with a matrix to Mexico IT OPS Lead.
The responsabilities include day to day management of network/VC operations (and associated vendor management) and long-term operational planning (developing roadmaps in line with business requirements).
- Accountable for operational performance of the portfolio of Operation Network services in Mexico
- Acts as Recovery Manager for critical incidents in Network space - Provide L3 (expert level) operational support to resolve critical business issues that require deep network troubleshooting techniques
- Manages network service providers for Mexico to provide 24x7 support
- Maintains an effective and constructive relationship with PMF internal customers across Mexico sites and with network service providers across all sites, understanding and communicating business drivers and priorities.
- Partner with CTO team to ensure effective transition to sustain operations
- Monitors and addresses SLA performance, issues and exceptions and drives Service Improvement as required
- Mexico owner on Sector Network team
- Vendor management of 3rd parties that provide Network and Telephone services to Mexico including local last mile providers
- Raises and manages SRs, represents on CAB etc
- Partners with global operations teams to provides support for Mexico sites
- Manages and governs firewall rules for Mexico Secure Zones and plants
- Accountable for operational performance of all Fixed Telephone services in Mexico
- Monitor and analyze statistical data to develop improvement plans for network performance with particular focus on increasing usage of collaboration tools (VC, Skype, collaboration tools)
- Develop and maintain a three-year network operations plan to drive investment and continuous improvement strategy
- Provide proactive insight and make recommendations for bandwidth and equipment upgrades
- Partnering with Global Network Operations, CTO Delivery, Engineering, and Technical architecture teams to develop a roadmap for enhancements, changes to existing services in network operations; ranging from bandwidth, QoS, engineering changes, equipment upgrades, and design changes.
- Provides input to PSP (strategic plans) & AOP
- Mexico owner on global Network team, develop and maintain matrix relationships
Experience and profile
The ideal candidate will have deep experience of networking technologies and will also have a strong background in network performance management and long-term operations planning for refresh/upgrade activities. This position will be a single owner for Mexico to manage escalations, drive changes and continuous improvements, improve vendor relationships and engagement, and provide reporting to senior IT leadership on network performance KPIs.
- IT Degree or equivalent
- 10 years+ experience IT lead, minimum 10+ years of working in a Network / Telecommunications role
- Certifications in the following is a minium requirement (CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP) and if possible CCIE
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural, virtual team, across multiple geographical regions
- Ability to coordinate and direct activities across multiple teams including strong vendor management
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence at all levels
- Good program/project management skills
- Good understanding of local business requirements and key priorities
- Process Driven and Service Oriented, familiar with ITIL processes for operations management
Fluent in English (speaking and writing skills)
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it´s possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.