Manage Resort sales and customer service operations at the Mexico City office; ensure management team alignment with objectives relating to people, process, customers and profit. Provide passion for performance that enables employee and company growth. Creativity and innovation in streamlining processes from the first customer touch point to completion of travel. Create deep customer loyalty to our partner & brands by providing exceptional service and product value. Drive profitability through maximizing efficiencies and capitalizing on cross-sell/upsell opportunities. Collaborate with other sales offices, sharing fulfillment responsibilities to confirm our presence as a global travel provider.
· Manage daily operations at the Mexico City office including sales, Cancellation Waiver, Preferred Inventory, upgrades, Transfer program and customer service departments for Resorts.
· Work with management to handle workflow and performance of all agents to achieve the goals set forth by the senior management team.
· Implement strategies to maximize sales conversion and all other metrics per sale for each business line.
· Implement strategies to maximize Production through efficiencies and conversion rates.
· Provide input in developing sales commissions and incentive plans to motivate the employees.
· Work with the Operations Department to optimize scheduling and staffing levels for proper phone coverage.
· Work with the Recruiting Department to identify, recruit and hire candidates with the proper skill sets to meet customer expectations and business needs..
· Provide outstanding leadership and coaching to develop team leads and agents to create “bench strength” for the future growth of the company.
· Deliver a balance of performance management and rewards/recognition to maintain a productive, engaged and motivated workforce.
· Ensure optimum quality of work through consistent monitoring and coaching of agents to provide feedback on sales process, customer service, phone etiquette and efficiency in call handling.
· Constantly review and analyze processes to identify efficiency opportunities and ways to improve the customer experience.
· Ensure outstanding levels of customer service through follow up, coaching and training around customer satisfaction survey results.
· Ensure agents identify and distribute high-profit products as well as strategic inventory.
· Hold agents accountable to call transfer processes for the purposes of selling membership and package products’.
· Complete various tasks and projects as assigned by Executive Management.
Qualifications/Requirements of the Position:
· College Degree preferably in Business Administration and/or related discipline or equivalent years of Call Center Management experience over and above the minimum required below.
· 3-5 years of progressively responsible Call Center Management experience, of which at least two should be in Travel/Resort-related sales and/or service.
· Superior management skills, innovation, vision and strong business acumen.
· Strong planning, forecasting, problem-solving and analytical skills
· Excellent organizational and communication skills (written & verbal) with the ability to multi-task.
· Ability to analyze and improve business processes.
· Proven sales and service performance in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
· Deep understanding of Call Center best practices in selling, service and profitable operation.
· Ability to address conflicts and provide immediate resolutions.
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.