The Middle Business Analyst will be responsible for structuring, cleaning, and analyzing large amounts of data to communicate insights and create strategies and systems of measurement of business projects metrics, which aids every area in understanding their data to make decisions at operative and strategic level.
The analyst will also be responsible for establishing good practices among their fellow analysts in the use of BI tools, and communication of insights.
You will take part actively in the construction of strategies of sustainable growth of the business through the definition of systems of monitoring and the definition of the evaluation scheme of business projects through an analytic and numeric perspective. The specific activities are:
- Assist on design, testing and implementation of new strategies of metrics maximization and to define the metrics and KPIs to track them.
- Use statistical analysis to identify and group distinct clusters according to their behaviors (related to payments, application, recurrence, etc.) and to make projections of desired metrics.
- Create analysis that support the decision-making process.
- Work in conjunction with Finance, Product, Marketing, HR, CS, and Fraud prevention areas in order to develop strategies, models, as well as any sort of analysis that could help identify opportunities.
- Continuously improve analytical methodologies, insights and tools to drive the best performance.
- Work with business partners and other areas in the company to refine and improve data sources.
- Communicate Insights about the decisions being made, company outcomes, and recommendations to improve our KPIs.
- 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, or similar.
- English (advanced).
- Good writing skills to prepare detailed reports.
- SQL and R Knowledge, including MySQL and PostgreSQL (advanced).
- 1+ year of experience in financial services industry.
- Analytic profile and interest on professional development in financial sector.
- General understanding of consumption credits business model and dynamic.
- Knowledge of multivariate statistical tools and ability to apply them in the financial environment.
- Experience on analyzing big data bases using SQL, R or Python, and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced MS Knowledge (Excel & PP). (Expert).
- Analysis and synthesis of information.
- Ability to persuasively present insights to different groups.
- Ability to partner with operational and finance teams at all levels.
- A/B testing.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain statistical data to develop strategies and generate a course of action.
- Business statistics.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, with the ability to interact efficiently with technical and non-technical groups.
- Knowledge of use and implementation of BI tools.
- Objectivity - Advanced.
- Critical and analytical thinking - Advanced.
- Decision making - Advanced.
- Results oriented - Advanced.
- Initiative and lifelong learning - Intermediate.
- Work under pressure - Intermediate.
- Integrity - Intermediate.