We're looking for a successful Marketing Lead. You will be responsible for overseeing performance of campaigns across a variety of online and offline channels, working with cross functional teams to support growth.
- Formulate the strategy to achieve company's business targets through customer-focused and data-driven marketing campaigns across all performance channels, including search, display, paid social, video, sponsored content, affiliate, and others.
- Manage the performance of marketing tools.
- Ensure all digital projects are in line with performance goals.
- Manage the efforts of your team, providing direction, mentorship, and executional assistance.
- Build on the foundation for user and team growth through the development of repeatable, scalable processes and frameworks.
- Work with marketing, growth, data, and product leads to uncover new insights and opportunities for cross-team collaboration.
- BA degree in Marketing/Communications or similar field (plus), analytical emphasis preferred.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience.
- Experience coordinating with multiple departments to create campaigns.
- Proficient in web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc.).
- Solid writing and proofreading skills with a firm grasp on proper grammar and spelling.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and confidently.
- Passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out.
- Positive attitude and flexible personality.
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative spirit.
- HTML/CSS and SQL skills a plus!