Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Manager Net Revenue Planning
Develop Direct Distribution Channel Strategy, being experts on Point of Buying, Channels dynamics & trends to achieve business objectives across all categories and develop integrated solutions for customers to enhance Point of Sales Experience.
Align Sales Capacity planning with category strategies to leverage Brand and Category activities at the Point of Sales and ensure excellence on execution.
Translate customers strategies into opportunities to create competitive and breakthrough solutions focused on Transformational Trade Marketing Platform due to LA Foundations.
- Mid and long term Channel Strategy development for Direct Distribution.
- Channel annual contract development fully aligned with Category Plans and incorporating both Market, Channel & Shopper Insights into the Plan.
- Influence internally to move the company to let plans be executed consistently and in the timing agreed with customer.
- Sales capacity planning as to identify both Opportunities & Constraints within the Sales Force Team to Implement Activities.
- Negotiate Key Category Activities & Channel Priorities with Sales Associate Director DSD as well as with Category Groupers, working in close collaboration with Trade Marketing Categories.
- Business opportunities detection and business case development in order to develop actionable plans and bringing them to the table.
- Boost categories performance through shopper experience at POB aligned with category plans.
- Development of direct reports and others as to have a solid talent pipeline within the team.
- Create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Develop Category Management Appropriate Strategy & Ensure Right Store strategy.
- Assure effective communication with sales force of New Products Development, define strategy to achieve the internal activation rate target, and keep on tracking.
- Provide Support & Guidance to the Sales Team as to ensure productive long-term business relations with key customers based on a Profitable relationship having a complete knowledge and understanding of their objectives, strategies and development plans.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.