TTEC is helping organizations transform the customer experience.
The world has changed. Disruptive technologies, social media, demanding customers, and an interconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever. To compete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need the ability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers while providing strong returns to their shareholders. To navigate this complicated and uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TTEC helps the best companies on the planet reinvent their businesses to drive competitive differentiation through customer engagement.
We hire only high-performing, highly-qualified, and passionate people to help us to build exceptional customer experiences.
What It Means to be in Digital Learning and Performance at TTEC
The Digital division at TTEC understands the need to operationalize transformation and strategy and that success for a client is tied to measurable results—not just a PPT slideshow. Learning and Performance is a full cycle, solution-providing, delivery-focused, get-down-and-dirty approach to solving our client’s most pressing customer challenges. Our client companies come to us because they have unique business problems and they are looking for a true partner solution.
The brands that lead in customer engagement all have a commitment to culture that goes far below the surface. Each of these organizations has a systematic approach to training, rewarding, and continuously reinforcing their focus on the customer that permeates everything they do. The Learning and Performance practice brings together its customer-centric methodology with innovative learning and organizational techniques to provide clients with the strategy, curriculum, training, coaching, social collaboration, knowledge management, and technology needed to build a company that consistently delights the customer—and the employee—while delivering value to the enterprise. We partner with our clients to bring people, process, and technology together to turn one-off tactics into an operational program embedded with long-term strategies and goals.
What the Role Really Does:
What we’re Looking for:
· Instructional design and training content development experience
· Background in training/teaching and/or adult learning, preferred
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong technical writing skills in English
· Excellent computer skills and ability to learn technology quickly
· Knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design principles
· Demonstrated commitment to a teamwork environment
· Ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced and time-critical environment
· Ability to show creative and flexible thinking
· Instructor-led training experience is a plus
What skills you’ll need:
· Advanced English skills
· Basic project management skills
· Strong time management skills
· Excellent writing and editing skills, and a keen attention to detail
· Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent presentation/facilitation skills
· Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills in working with a diverse population
· High customer service orientation
· Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
· Experience using Microsoft Office applications and e-Learning software such as Storyline 2, preferred
· Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, preferred
· Strong analytical skills to review and organize source material
· Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail