You will work within legal team to provide support for key corporate and compliance tasks.
- Supporting our legal team in managing licensing processes globally, including completing licensing applications, collecting necessary supporting documentation, and completing renewals.
- Carrying out compliance tasks as well as conducting and responding to know-your-customer (KYC) checks.
- Collecting and summarizing information in support of corporate insurance and public company reporting processes.
- Providing ad hoc support for new initiatives and product launches globally.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a legal or compliance environment.
- A desire and ability to learn new things in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a structured and organized manner.
- The capacity to work independently.
- Proactively identifying and completing asks.
- A high degree of proficiency in English, both oral and written.