A fantastic opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and experienced Key Account Executive to join our Sales Team in Monterrey Nuevo Leon!
RB is the world’s leading consumer health and home/ hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands!
The Key Account Executive will have the accountability to drive the customer strategy for a key national customer, driving and executing business growth plans as set by the Sales Leadership Team. Playing a key role in the Sales team, you will oversee the achievement of customer and channel plan.
· Develop and manage customer relationship with buyers; contribute to customer strategy ensuring local RB business objectives are achieved
· Achieve / exceed all key sales measures and target for the national account (NR, COP, NWC and trade spend).
· Work in close partnership with brand and trade marketing to development the Picture of Success across customer, format, category & brands. Drive the implementation of customer category strategy and best in class 4P execution in accordance with Vision Store scorecards
· Partner with Demand Planning to ensure Customer Service levels and met / exceeded
· Work with Trade Marketing Managers to develop plans to drive category / trade business plans; work with field sales to manage customer as key stakeholder
· Developing promotional strategy in customers, and promotional execution (including trade budget management, range and space optimization)
· Managing customer negotiations in relation to RB commercial strategy and customers trading terms
· Overall Continuous improvement - identifying opportunities for efficiency and profitability and overall improvement in the management of categories
· Skills or competences:
· Strong leadership skills and energetic management style
· Insightful, with strong analytical skills and the ability to consolidate complex information, interpret & develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation.
· Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating.
· Leadership & interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships & influencing internal teams
· Must have proven ability to be flexible, multi task and drive key projects in a fast paced, high demand environment
· Confident and capable of operating and presenting at all levels, good team player
· Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve and takes initiative to handle and resolve issues independently and quickly when faced with obstacles
· Strong sense of urgency with ability to drive business critical projects; can work independently under general direction
· Problem solving and decision-making skills, with an ability to think outside the box.
· Experience: +3 years sales or trademarketing
· Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing, Administration, Business.
· Microsoft Excel
· Nielsen Scantrack
· Nielsen Retail
· Nielsen Homepanel
· Chedraui Link
· Other related Customer Sellout Portal Software.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!