TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is seeking a seasoned Designer, Instructional to join our team!
The Instructional Designer department at TTEC (formerly TeleTech) serves a critical role in the business… understanding the internal and external customer needs and then interpreting and transforming them into training and resources that serve to onboard and up-skill the employees working in that field. This means that the training being delivered has a direct impact on the productivity and the services delivered to our clients worldwide.
What you’ll be doing:
This role will also be responsible for the design, development, delivery, management and measurement of a client knowledge base. This exciting role uses the latest technology to ensure contact center associates are able to deliver the best experience to their customers.
What you’ll bring to us:
• Design and implement strategy to optimize knowledge base in support of meeting and exceeding operational and internal goals and metrics
• Conceive, design, and develop training programs and materials utilizing the latest instructional and distribution methods
• Build e-Learning, instructor-led or blended solutions to best suit the content and audience
• Build upon contemporary methods of adult learning theory, social and mobile learning, and curriculum design to shape e-learning, instructor-led, and blended approach education and guidance
• Create, build and distribute custom analytics and reports based on goals and metrics
• Coach users on knowledge base tools and coordinate with operations, training & quality teams to produce educational content within the knowledge base
• Work closely with other Instructional Designers including Lead Instructional Designers (IDs), Project Managers (PMs), Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Media, Quality Assurance (QA), as well as Training Team and Design and Delivery Managers
What skills you’ll need:
• Knowledge of and practical application of Adult Learning Theory and instructional design principles
• Bilingual English skills
• Ability to facilitate focus groups, usability sessions and subject matter expert interviews as well as identify and document key themes emerging from these activities
• Ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced and time-critical environment
• Basic Project Management skills
• Excellent presentation/facilitation skills
• Knowledge of call center business and/or experience, desired
• Experience using e-Learning software such as Captivate & knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Flash, HTML principles
Who We Are:
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.