International Engineering Company is looking for his/her future HSSE Manager for its Downstream Oil & Gas division.
International Engineering Company.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- To manage and to ensure the application of the HSSE plans
- To formulate and to improve a yearly and multi-year HSSE plans
- To manage the Service Provider HSSE induction
- To work on permit-to-work trainings
- To manage the risk activity control
- To manage roll-out of HSSE policies
- To assist Project Management HSSE training, and PM HSSE support during all the project phase
- To support the team for all the HSSE aspect, legal aspect included
- To assess continual HSSE of every site in construction
- To manage a direct communication in English with the client for the HSSE topics
Safety related education in engineering or mechanical industry
5 years of managing HSSE topics on engineering projects in the Oil & Gas sector
Able to lead operational teams in terms of health, safety, security, environmental
Advanced level of English
Availability to travel
Attractive compensation package in a dynamic international company.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.