We are seeking an HR Generalist who will work closely with the Director of Human Resources, along with senior and mid-level management globally. The ideal candidate will have with experience in benefits and compliance to support our employees.
The position includes but is not limited to responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, employee relations, employment law compliance, performance management, and HR admin.
- Administers various human resource strategies and procedures for all organization personnel.
- Prepares offer letters as needed.
- Develops and maintains career paths and comp bands for all roles in the organization.
- Prepares and maintains corporate policies and procedures.
- Facilitates and monitors the performance evaluation program, including the development of personal goals, and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Sets up new state payroll taxes and unemployment insurance as needed.
- Maintains employee records in the human resource information system and compiles reports from the database.
- Assists in recruiting function as needed; mainly consisting of recruiting coordination and onboarding new employees.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Maintains company organization charts.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains compliance with country, federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations across the Americas.
- Native-level fluency in English required.
- A bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience in the HR field.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources administration.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (including Word, Excel and Power Point).
- The ability to build strong relationships and establish strong interpersonal connections at all levels of the organization; treat others with respect; conduct business, internally and externally with professionalism and tact; and establish rapport and trust at all levels within the organization.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when managing sensitive employee information.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to diligently problem solve and trouble-shoot problems independently.