The General Manager is the main leader at the location, providing leadership to all Managers and staff and making sure the location functions optimally while achieving all financial goals.
• Supervise the functioning of all product areas of the location (Front of the House, back of the House, F&B, Kitchen, CoWork, Experience) optimizing all opportunities.
• Connect with the Country and Global Product leads to ensure proper functioning of products in the location.
• Ensure location is properly stocked with all the necessary supplies and equipment.
- FINANCE & ACCOUNTING:
• Manage the location’s P&L and reporting ensuring that all revenue, costs and data is consistent across all channels.
• Ensure proper accounting recording and compliance with local accounting legalities.
• Controls and systems for accounting on site are followed at all times and are in line with Selina guidelines.
• Ensure compliance with all location-applicable laws and practices and report all issues that arise or may cause a disruption to the business
- HUMAN RESOURCES:
• Act as a direct manager for all the location Managers
• Lead and support the recruitment and selection process for open positions at the location.
• Create and manage the staffing plan for the location.
• Ensure that staffing has a low impact to P&L whilst maintaining high levels of service and experience.
• Be the location’s main POC for training needs assessment and delivery of training.
• Revise and manage the location’s payroll, What can you expect and incentive plans. • Supervise the implementation of environmental health and safety plan at the location.
- REVENUE MANAGEMENT:
• Meet and exceed the location’s revenue goals.
• Establish and manage the sales strategy for the location
• Generate local partnerships to promote the Selina Brand
• Create and manage the location’s marketing plan following brand guidelines
• Ensure proper use of the brand guidelines
• Support and manage an environment to provide a positive experience in all the Selina Communities (guests/visitors, employees & community).
• Ensure proper implementation of the experience/programming designed for the location
• Be present at the location to support team members in providing a great experience.
- Prior experience running a hotel or restaurant and leading
multiple departments and supervisors.
- Sound financial management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- English fluent and Native Language of the Location.
- Experience working in multicultural environments (preferred).
- Sound understanding of processes and operational efficiency.
- Strong people management and negotiation skills.
- Solid abilities for reporting and analyzing information for decision making.
* What can you expect:
- Performance bonus.
- No dress code.
- Pet-friendly (as long as your pet is friendly).
- Multiple online training opportunities
Cultural events and wellness activities at Locations.
- Have your birthday off.
- Amazing referral program with cash and global holiday packages.