The role will lead commercial strategy for the product, oversee communications & marketing campaigns across all channels, and monitor the overall execution of the operations in stores and contact center.
1.Manage design and development of marketing campaigns across all channels (digital & traditional):
- Define go-to-market strategy for deployment of products and monitor customer acquisition KPI targets as product gets rolled-out.
- Guide growth hacking activities developed by the sales & marketing team.
- Collaborate with the product, and finance & panning team on defining customer acquisition targets.
- Define the most cost-effective marketing strategy to acquire and retain new customers and track ROI of campaigns.
- Own and manage marketing budget.
1.Manage and continuously improve the quality of operations and service to customers:
- Guarantee that all stores are fully capable of servicing the product uninterrupted.
- Monitor in-store operations and design strategies to improve service to the product customers.
- Guide store roll-out team and provide assistance when needed.
- Oversee relationship with contact center, and ensure they are able to operate effectively.
- Define strategy to open product´s mini-branches within the stores.
- Communicate product implementation progress to key stakeholders (e.g. General Manager, Board), and prepare reports for key decisions by Board (e.g. regional roll-out strategy).
Important decisions of the role:
- Agree on the strategy to be followed by the Sales & Marketing manager and team.
- Approve all marketing campaigns before they are sent to production.
- Sign-off on roll-out strategy to stores.
- Sign-off on mini-branches openings strategy
Escalate operations issues to GM and rest of organization.
- Defining strategy for aggressive customer acquisition targets.
- Ensuring successful implementation of product roll-out strategy into the stores.
- Allocating marketing budget to highest ROI campaigns.
- Providing the best service and support to the product customers.
- Leading a diverse team comprised of members from marketing and operations functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Head of Sales or Marketing Manager.
- Experience managing teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.