The Head of Performance Marketing spearheads, strengthens, and oversees the acquisition efforts of the marketing department. He/She plays an active role in the formulation of the business/brand’s growth strategies through ROI-based consumer approaches and data-driven acquisition strategies. He/She develops effective performance management arrangements that support the achievement of the business’s overall targets, goals, and objectives.
- Is in charge of identifying management information that is necessary for ensuring that the performance across all marketing priority areas can be monitored accurately and that any hindrances to strategies are discovered at an early stage.
- Major analytical role in the marketing department by managing the department’s tracking, data analysis, and testing consumer acquisition channels.
- Is also tasked with the creation and optimization of a wide range of forecasting tools that integrate research insights and sets of data.
- Engineering, Marketing, Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, or any other related field.
- 5+ years of experience working in a performance marketing position in a business within a fast paced and dynamic market environment.
- Proven experience in managing both offline and online marketing programs and successfully delivering improvement in a business’s marketing performance.
- Extremely passionate about the potential of research, insight generation, and analyses that will effectively transform marketing programs throughout the business.
- Proficient in formulating SEO and SEM strategies and approaches for large consumer websites and have an ability to work with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and SQL.
- Capacity to conceptualize, execute, and optimize complex paid media acquisition programs and also have substantial data modeling, financial, and statistical.
- R, MySQL (Python is a plus)