You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation for one of our organization's lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- Work alongside the founding team to scale the business and be involved in strategic decision-making.
- Join a fast-growing company from the very early days and solve tough problems.
- Get exposure to all areas of the business - product, marketing, tech and strategy.
- Analyze and implement processes that will take the company to the next level.
- Learn the tool-set required to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Lead your own projects and implement new processes from day 1.
- Work on the full deep-dive process; ideation, exploratory research, hypothesizing, project scoping, experimental design, communicating results, drawing insights, and recommending actions to the rest of the leadership team.
- Work among a world-class team of entrepreneurs and business people who have collectively started 20+ companies in the US, Europe, and Latin America.
- Graduated from a top-tier university or business school (Bachelor or Master).
- Experience in high-performance environments, e.g. startups or strategy consulting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fast learner.
- Interest in continuously developing yourself and learning new skills.
- Highly analytical and KPI-driven, with the ability to use structured and unstructured data to develop strategies and draw learnings.
- Previous experience in a role requiring rigorous analytical, data-driven problem solving, quantitative analysis, and communicating findings to Co Founders/Leadership Teams.
- Hands-on experience developing operations and customer service processes, driven by continuous learning & improvement.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Entrepreneurial drive: We are looking for someone who loves to build from scratch and wants to be involved in the business at every level: discussing long-term strategy one day and getting their hands dirty building the next. You should be comfortable with ambiguity and risk associated with this type of business, but excited about the potential for huge growth in the near future.
- Getting things done: Our team moves incredibly fast and this person needs to be able to plan and execute quickly without excuses. You should be excited about experimenting, figuring out how to get things done yourself and failing fast so that we can continuously improve.
- Customer focus: Human-centered design and a customer-first perspective are at the core of who we are. For you, building a solution and product which our clients love should be your top priority.