The role will supervise all financial tasks of our product and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Approve or reject budgets.
- Conduct risk management.
- Evaluate and decide on investments.
- Supervise a team of Accountants.
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows.
- Conduct profit and cost analyses.
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information.
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations.
- Consult board members about funding options
Recommend cost-reducing solutions.
- Balancing between short and long term visions.
- Prioritization of activities required for release.
- Managing product budget.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Head of Finance and Planning
- Experience managing teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.