The role of the Head of CRM is to oversee all CRM functions, building the business’s overall consumer management capability in order to provide a high level of service and excellent consumer experience and capture data across all key touch-points of the business.
The Head of CRM is a key pillar in the business’s income generation strategy and he serves to maximize consumer retention and the acquisition of new consumers, therefore, enabling the business to achieve its consumer base targets and ultimately its financial goals.
- Define CRM action plans, create roadmap and ensure its timely execution.
- Establishing and prioritizing short, medium, & long-term projects.
- Lead the development, implementation, & routine monitoring of multi-channel campaigns across the channels to achieve established goals & objectives.
- Leverage all CRM systems and channels to take CRM to the next level – identifying opportunities for revenue growth and problem areas for resolution.
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability including cross sell opportunities.
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of the competitive environment to best serve the objectives of the team and adjust plans accordingly.
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards.
- Keep up to date with current CRM trends, best practices and items of interest and share these with the rest of the team.
- Ensure the achievement of KPIs as established by the Company.
- BA degree.
- 5 years CRM experience and at least 2 years of experience with team management.
- Able to take marketing decisions based on data analysis and evaluation. • Able to work under pressure and prioritise different tasks.
- Experience coordinating with multiple departments.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and confidently.
- Positive attitude and flexible personality.
- Excellent communication skills (english and spanish) and collaborative spirit.
- Soho CRM